Hit Counter!!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

MANILOW A FAN OF SPEARS NEW ALBUM

The following italicized article is from www.contactmusic.com:

Veteran crooner BARRY MANILOW is "heartbroken" by BRITNEY SPEARS' current troubles, because the pop superstar's new album proves she has real talent.

The 64-year-old hopes Spears can overcome her current troubles, which surround a child custody battle with her ex-husband Kevin Federline, so she can continue making music.

He says, "I love Britney Spears' new album. I do.

Though I fear for her as a person, somebody took care of her (with the album). The album was wonderfully produced.

With this new technology, I don't know how much of that she really sang, but she's OK on it.

"She has talent - that's why (her current state) is heartbreaking. I hope she pulls herself together."

Source: Break The Ice

0 comments:

Womanizer!!!!!!!!

Break The Ice