Hit Counter!!

Friday, December 14, 2007

How Childish??


DirrtySuga

Hey Just wanted to write a response to the childish antics of Kevin the webmaster of dirrtysuga, in his opinion my site is a copycat!! For his information he should have a look around other Britney sites, mine is identical to no1's, and he is bashing my site over me promoting it!! i ask one question do other sites not promote????!!

AND ALSO DIRRTYSUGA DONT EVEN UPDATE!! IN THE LAST MONTH THEY UPDATED 7 TIMES!! MY SITE HAS UPDATED 321 TIMES IN ONE MONTH!!

SO I DONT THINK THEY ARE IN A POSITION TO PASS JUDGEMENT ON ANOTHER SITE!

Slave 4 Britney Team xxxx

It's Your Worst Enemy Bitch!

4 comments:

Kevin said...

thats called not having a life and infact its lame you counted my site posts. But then again my site is hq. this... this one aint :S

Kevin said...

other sites use affills to promote. Not tag-boreds omg :S u really dunno how to do this. lmao

Kevin said...

btw ders a new post for ya over at dirrty suga

Janeln said...

Hey il be an updater for you i love britney and i can post loads of media and britney news as i am on my laptop all day!!!!

pleease?

jane

Womanizer!!!!!!!!

Break The Ice