Hit Counter!!

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Spears Had A Miscarriage?

The following italicized article is from www.earthtimes.com:


Britney Spears' might have had a miscarriage, claims a message on myspace.com.

Speculation about her pregnancy started whirling when a message on the website, claiming to be from Spears, disclosed that she was pregnant with music producer J.R. Rotem's child, contactmusic.com reports. Rotem then confirmed the reports in a message to a US magazine, only to deny them later.

There is now a second message claiming that Spears, who has two sons with her former husband Kevin Federline, lost the baby.

It reads, 'I don't really want to talk about it, but I will say that I have not been feeling well (cramps and spotting) for the past few days. I finally saw my doctor, and she said it was too late.'

Source: Earth Times/Break The Ice

0 comments:

Womanizer!!!!!!!!

Break The Ice