Hit Counter!!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Mark Ronson Wants 2 Work With Britney Spears!

Photobucket

The Brit Award-nominated music-maker, who has worked with Amy Winehouse, Lily Allen and Robbie Williams, says despite Lohan’s friendship with his sister Samantha, he isn’t interested in getting involved with Lindsay’s next record.


He said: “Samantha and Lindsay are good friends, but no, I wouldn’t produce her album. I don’t know, I am more interested in working with musicians and groups of singers. Not to take anything away from her. I am sure she will make a good record.


However, he does say that he’d be interested in working with Britney Spears - whose song ‘Toxic’ he remixed for his current album ‘Version’


When asked which artist he wants to collaborate with next, he replied: “Britney Spears!


Source Showbiz Spy/Bsb


THIS IS AMAZING, MARK RONSON IS AN AMAZING PRODUCER, I HOPE BRITNEY WILL WORK WITH HIM!!

0 comments:

Womanizer!!!!!!!!

Break The Ice