Hit Counter!!

Friday, March 28, 2008

KFed Will Always Love B, Once She Has A Big Bank Balance That Is!!


Kevin Federline has stated that he will always love his former wife Britney Spears and vows to always be there when she needs him.

The pop wreck’s tots, Sean Preston and Jayden James, live with their father Federline after he was granted full custody following her erratic and often dangerous behaviour.

The rapper revealed that he still cares greatly for his ex-wife, and also spoke about Shar Jackson, his girlfriend before Britney, who he bore two kids with as well.

He says: "I will always love the mothers of my children, and I will always be there for both of them. I believe that any good energy I put out there brings more good energy into my own life.

“The relationships with my kids and family will last my whole life and are the most important to me."

K-Fed added that his children are his number one priority in life. He gushes: "Their needs define my schedule every day.

“It is so very important to me that my children will always know and never question, that no matter what happens, they have a mummy and daddy who love them very much."

Source: EntertainmentWise

0 comments:

Womanizer!!!!!!!!

Break The Ice