Hit Counter!!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Positive Tabloid Coverage





Awww. Look at these magazines exploiting little Sean and Jayden on their covers for money. Both Life & Style and Star have positive mommy headlines this week. I never thought I'd be saying this, but FUCK these magazines and they're bullshit spin too. Not only are they using children to sell, they are using them and her as just another story for them. They don't give a shit about Britney. Where were they when she needed their support the most? Trashing her left and right with headlines saying Britney thought "they were mistakes." So quick we are to forget. No cover stories in Us Weekly, OK!, or In Touch this week. Wahhh.

Better than nothing I suppose. But like usual, I'm afraid the tide will change. Maybe I just need more sleep.

Source: Breath Heavy!

0 comments:

Womanizer!!!!!!!!

Break The Ice