Hit Counter!!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Photographer Dani Brubaker Clears The Air Exclusively To BreatheHeavy

Jordan,


My name is Dani Brubaker. I am the photographer that took photographs of Britney and her kids on two occasions back in early November.

Your site was referred to me as a place to be heard by Britney's fans, not by the tabloid media.

The images from the shoots were never available for purchase, although I have been offered upwards of half a million dollars. Recent postings indicate that I profited from these images. Which is not true.

My integrity isn't for sale.

I stand by my statement that "The kids are adorable and are obviously well loved."

... It's just so sad to see what the media does to her. Truly makes me sick to my stomach.

There wasn't ever a temptation, no matter what they offered. What I captured of her and the kids is truly beautiful and I just would not be able to live with myself to see those images in a tabloid.

Regards,
Dani

3 comments:

Kevin said...

ders a post about you on www.dirrtysuga.blogspot.com

Kevin said...

ders a post about you on dirrtysuga

Kevin said...

ders a post about you on dirrtysuga

Womanizer!!!!!!!!

Break The Ice